Records Examiner Analyst Supporting the FBI
Company: FSA Federal
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes
the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving
wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the
infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
FSA Federal (FSA) is focused on delivering unsurpassed services in
support of law enforcement and homeland security. We currently have
a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be
supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI). If you are looking for a meaningful, mission
driven career, Join FSA!
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple
- Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases,
documents, or spreadsheets.
- Creates case/project files.
- Manages validation and verification of case files and case data
- Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance
with established deadlines.
- Manages requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order
to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries,
ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information
- Manipulates, transfers, computes and prints information.
- Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
NOTE: Applicants with an Active TS Clearance preferred
- Undergraduate degree, or High School Diploma/GED and two-years'
- One-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to
law enforcement (includes legal and military experience)
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions
of the customer
- Demonstratable project and workload management skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, evaluate, and extract data and
information from complex legal and non-legal documents
- Strong attention to detail; meticulous data entry skills
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of
applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software
applications, advanced skills preferred
- Proven commitment and expertise to provide excellent customer
service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year
minimum background investigation
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to
protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the
United States. FBI investigates a broad range of criminal
violations, integrating the use of asset forfeiture into its
overall strategy to eliminate targeted criminal enterprises. The
FBI has successfully used asset forfeiture in White Collar Crime,
Organized Crime, Drug, Violent Crime and Terrorism
At FSA Federal, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and
strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs.
Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and
flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and
professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can
be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death Dismemberment
Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
For more information, click here.
EEO and Important Policy Statements:
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity
Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote
qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age,
ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical
condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and
identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected
group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain
a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug
screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services
to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS,
etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug
Keywords: FSA Federal, Norwalk , Records Examiner Analyst Supporting the FBI, Professions , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!