Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Perfect Holiday Job) - $17/hr ($680/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Looking to earn extra money for the holidays? Bluecrew is hiring
capable andhard-working individuals to be Warehouse Associates for
a variety of differentlocal companies - these jobs are perfect for
anyone who wants or needs a noexperience required job to make extra
money for the holidays. There aredifferent jobs to choose from and
you ll be performing warehouse tasks such asreceiving, inputting,
sorting, loading and unloading products.Responsibilities may
- Process, package and ship orders.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine in-coming and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized.Requirements may include:
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, stand, sit
and reach.Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W-2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15
- Flexibility - no long-term commitment needed!
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fityour schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs,clock-in/out, and more!With lots of different jobs to choose
from, Bluecrew is the perfect fit foranyone who wants to earn some
extra money this holiday season! We have helpedstudents, recent
college graduates, retired full-time workers, and others findthe
perfect job to help with holiday expenses. Learn something new, and
makesome money all while enjoying flexibility, reliability, and
fair pay - you getit all! Associated topics: coordinator, crane,
dock, fulfillment, logistics engineer, operate, servicer, trainee,
unloader, warehouse support
Keywords: BlueCrew, Norwalk , Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Perfect Holiday Job) - $17/hr ($680/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!, Professions , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!