Product Marketing Manager, RMM
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As the world's leading provider of cloud-based software and
technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs),
Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium
businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers
Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions
and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These
partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses
across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to
win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence,
superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding
workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has
global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark,
Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at
Datto is seeking a dynamic Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with
experience in solutions utilized and delivered by Managed Services
Providers. This individual will be responsible for all product
marketing activities including market-sizing, crafting of personas,
product positioning, messaging and will play a critical role in
developing and driving the go-to-market strategy and influencing
Datto RMM is a fully-featured RMM platform providing a unique
combination of scalability, efficiency, usability, and
affordability. Datto RMM is 100% cloud-based, which means it is
scalable, accessible, and requires no system maintenance. With a
global cross functional team that includes product management,
engineering, executive leaders, marketing, sales and business
development, the PMM will lead the marketing efforts for their
assigned product area. As a leading business owner of this product
they will build and execute the strategic marketing plan, while
developing and creating core deliverables outlined in the plan.
Strong attention to detail, an eye for quality, along with the
ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business
benefit is crucial. The PMM is expected to be the expert in the
market as well as the buyers of their products and to fully
understand their buying criteria and buying process. They will be
responsible for transferring that knowledge to the company's global
sales, marketing and executive teams and creating supporting
Act as a recognized technical and business expert and owner of
your product. Execute the following activities:
- Rapidly understand assigned Remote Monitoring and Management
product and its fit in the market
- Conduct regular partner/customer interviews for market
research, to test ideas and to gain a better understanding of the
market and the competition
- Develop market requirements to capture the needs and
segmentation of channel partners and customer
- Create product positioning and messaging for assigned
- Build and execute a marketing plan for how to leverage Public
Relations, Analyst Relations, content, demand gen, social media,
and other marketing levers to establish and grow product demand and
- Develop go-to-market content and collateral, including sales
presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
- Work with the international marketing team to create/modify
product collateral for the international markets
- Gather and analyze product performance and operational
- Develop and deliver sales ready messaging for the purpose of
enabling sales execution
- Work with sales enablement to develop training curriculum that
reflects the appropriate messaging for assigned products
- Use data and research to continually influence product strategy
and evolve go-to-market plans
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in business or
technology field required.
- MBA preferred.
- 7 years minimum experience in product or field marketing for
enterprise software vendors. Experience working with the channel a
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification preferred
- Understands how to effectively coordinate efforts on a global
- Understands business concepts and is able to refine and then
resolve ambiguous problems or issues.
- Able to effectively convey information to a wide variety of
audiences, from executives to customers, suppliers, and
- Uses understanding of organizational decisions to make informed
choices relating to the product family.
- Able to analyze and interpret data and metrics and use
information to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrates strong writing and presentation skills.
- Develops skill to manage teams; uses basic skills to influence
- Able to negotiate at a cross-functional level; is willing to
give and receive feedback.
- Shows initiative and demonstrates leadership commensurate with
the scope of responsibilities.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and
offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package,
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process
your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for
and for other open positions within our company for which you may
be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our
Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Datto, Norwalk , Product Marketing Manager, RMM, Other , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!