Company: OnPoint Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment
solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country.
Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management
operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding
their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing
faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled
maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently
delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment
analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to
companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their
customers more time to focus on their core business - not on the
business of maintenance and materials management.
The Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for shipping &
receiving, ordering parts and inventory management.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great
and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer
industry leading benefits to include:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes
medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Training and mentoring - Learn from our experts in the
- The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please
speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of
conflict between the information listed and the official plan
documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Load and Unload trucks using material handling equipment.
- Process and package goods in a time efficient manner.
- Organize, stock and maintain inventories.
- Order parts for warehouse stock.
- Optimize space in the warehouse and maintain shop
- Enter orders in the company computer system.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Pick up and deliver parts in company vehicle.
- Inspect goods for defects and damages as they arrive.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and rental
- Drive to job site to take needed materials and/or
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Work with freight providers to manage all large
- Occasionally, assist on job sites during busy periods (under
the supervision of a lead Service Professional).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team
contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership,
resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience stocking, scanning, shipping and receiving in a
warehouse environment. At least 2 years preferred.
- Experience with operating forklifts and hand/pallet jacks. OSHA
Forklift Operating Certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and
with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid A, B or C Driver's License with a Department
of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driving record acceptable to insurance
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal
history background check.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or
feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to
walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 100
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various
locations, including warehouses, distribution centers,
manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees
may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of
activity being performed. The noise level in the work environment
is moderate to high.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran
status, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: OnPoint Group, Norwalk , Warehouse Associate, Other , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!