Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail,
restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the
"essential functions" of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests,
vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company programs and policies.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the
General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest
service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
- Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve
AMC's goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate
expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Norwalk , Manager, Other , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!