Company: Pipeline Health
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job Title: Diet aide/ Diet clerk Job Summary: Responsible for
menu selection, nourishments & snacks every day. Ensures to follow
all regulatory standards including title 22 & joint commission
Essential Job Duties:
- Processes all dietary orders with thoroughness and
- Collects menu selections from patients, according to diet print
outs, in a pleasant and orderly manner.
- Communicates with patients via telephone as needed in a
pleasant and orderly manner.
- Assures that patient menus correspond to updated computer print
outs according to established patterns.
- Complies with food allergies as communicated in computer
- May help load on trayline as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed
- All other duties as assigned.Behavioral Standards:
- Exhibits customer and service oriented behaviors in every day
- Demonstrates a courteous and respectful attitude to internal
workforce and external customers. Communication/Knowledge:
- Provides accurate and timely written and verbal communication
of information in a manner that is understood by all.
- Able to listen, understand, problem-solve,and carry-out duties
to ensure the optimal outcome.
- Able to use IT systems in an accurate and proficient manner.
- Contributes toward effective, positive working relationships
with internal and external colleagues.
- Demonstrates cooperation, flexibility, reliability, and
dependability in all daily work activities and a willingness to
collaborate with others for the good of the customer and the
- High school graduate preferred
- 1 to 2 years of current experience in an acute care setting
- Serf-safe preferred Licensure/Certifications:
- NoneADA/Physical Demands:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Such accommodations must be requested by the employee/applicant in
order to be considered.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
talk and hear; and may taste and smell. The employee is regularly
required to lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 10 pounds,
with assistance. Visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be
intact to perform duties.
Keywords: Pipeline Health, Norwalk , Dietary Aide, Other , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!