Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Remote Optional
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Security Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking
for jobseekers just like you.
*Companies on Hired apply to you!* You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
Security Software Engineers are responsible for everything the
website user encounters, including scrolling functions and
graphics, as well as building the logic, database interactions and
server configuration on the application's Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and
user-side applications, the Software Engineers are encouraged to
upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new
technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will
likely transform to suit these changes.
We need Security Software Engineering job seekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done.
* The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
* Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and
engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included
in your work.
* Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
* Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
* Experienced or accomplished in any of the following:
SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend
programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and
* Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
* Understanding of protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and
web application architecture.
* Vigilant able to track changes made to code with Git version
These Would Also Be Nice
* Strong communication skills.
* Thriving within teams.
* Keeping business needs in mind.
* Forward thinking - desire to continuously improve.
*Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?*
Keywords: HIRED, Norwalk , Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Remote Optional, IT / Software / Systems , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!