Company: Crittenton Services for Children and Families
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Therapist assesses and counsels individuals and families regarding
psychological or emotional problems and develops and implements
therapeutic treatment plan, in various settings, in accordance with
the client's needs, applicable contracts, laws and standards of
- Acquires, maintains, and demonstrates knowledge of Continuum of
Care, Core Practice Model, evidence-based practices, and trauma
informed care in providing therapy to individuals and
- Ensures client-centered service planning including effective
advocacy, cross team collaboration, and client
- Communicates relevant information and coordinates with staff
and outside agencies to establish and meet clients' treatment
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the
- Assesses, implements, and coordinates the client's plan of
care, conducting outreach and engagement with team members and
outside agencies, as needed.
- Promotes wellbeing in a safe and supportive environment by
providing client social and emotional support in addition to
problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Provides services in the field settings such as client home,
community, or other approved
venues. May provide services in residential setting, as
- Complies with HIPAA and agency confidentiality standards to
safeguard client information.
- Completes all required documentation of services and visits
accurately and within established timeframes.
- Transports clients, and family if required, to appointments and
scheduled activities, as needed
MA, MS, MSW, PCC, PsyD, or PhD in a related field of human services
from an accredited school and
be licensed, or working towards license and eligible to treat
individuals, couples and families.
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted California
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain required
licenses, certifications and required, ongoing training.
- Must be computer-literate and be able to understand and
effectively use electronic health
Keywords: Crittenton Services for Children and Families, Norwalk , Therapist, Healthcare , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!