Clinical Nurse II - 5N Cardiac Telemetry - 12hr Days - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Make a difference every single dayWhen the work you do every
single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every
effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture
of passion, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai,
and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our
fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From
working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using
state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do
something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and
discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's
Best Hospitals!Nurses in 5North, a 64-bed Cardiac Telemetry and
Progressive Care Unit, care for coronary observation, medical
telemetry, and step-down patients. It is a friendly and fast-paced
environment that offer nurses opportunities for continuing
education and new challenges in state of the art and innovative
care for cardiology patients.As a Registered Nurse in Cardiac
Telemetry you are responsible and accountable for the application
of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care for the
specialty patient population. You will also
- provide and accurately detail direct and indirect patient care
services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and
protection of patients in a timely manner
- provide patient education on disease prevention and restorative
- provide administration of medications and therapeutic agents
vital to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative
plan of care.
- perform skin tests, immunizations, phlebotomy and the
initiation of peripheral venous access.
- observe and assess signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to
medications/treatments, general behavior, and/or general physical
condition to determine normal versus abnormal characteristics and
initiate emergency procedures when indicated.
- plan and implement individualized patient care based on
observations. Implements appropriate reporting, referrals and care
in accordance with standardized procedures while providing care to
special patient populations and patients with diverse cultural
- identify patients' readiness for learning and their ability to
follow directions/instructions and give consent while identifying
and assessing patient safety concerns with respect to age and
- demonstrate the knowledge and the ability to identify and make
special adjustments as required to the specific populations' needs,
including cultural, spiritual, age, psychosocial, communication,
gender, sexual orientation, economic, education, family and
condition needs.This position is eligible for an Employee Referral
Program bonus. See website for details:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher
- Current California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced
Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Specialty Certification (external applicants may acquire within
one year of hire)Experience:
- Minimum 3 years recent acute RN experience in specialty. Note:
(minimum 1 year recent acute RN experience will be considered for
Registered Nurse II)
- Solid understanding of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrates a dedication to customer service and an ability to
meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol for Clinical Nurse
Working Title:Clinical Nurse II - 5N Cardiac Telemetry - 12hr Days
- $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
Department:5N Coronary Observation
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Norwalk , Clinical Nurse II - 5N Cardiac Telemetry - 12hr Days - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!, Healthcare , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!