LVN-The Village at Sherman Oaks
Company: Senior Resource Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital.
Here at SRG you have a chance to get to know your patients; our
residents count on the LVN to provide compassionate care. You will
provide residents with nursing services in accordance with
physicians orders. The LVN is responsible for the administration of
medications and treatments.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules
and daily staffing issues.
- Supervise Med Aides and Caregivers.
- Current LVN license.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the health, human
services and/or community services field.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills
and capability of relating to a variety of people and
personalities. Initiative, judgment, and leadership
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity,religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability,
military status, genetic information or any other basis protected
by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit
harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these
protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be
offered a position.Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all
indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking
areas have been established by a particular office in accordance
with applicable state and local law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Resident
Assistant, Location: Norwalk, CA - 90651 , PL: 538180061Required
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Norwalk , LVN-The Village at Sherman Oaks, Healthcare , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!