Housekeeping Assistant Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Assist in managing the day to day operation of the Housekeeping
Department and responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the
Department in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager and in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards. Management-level
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM
associates overtime does apply and is calculated
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field; or a 2-year college degree and 2 or more years of
related experience; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year
of related experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and
resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for
position to include: Food handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR & First
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a key control system for
- Ensure the proper use of radio etiquette within the
- Schedule routine inspections of all guest rooms/suites and
public areas to ensure everything is clean and in good repair
- Assist in controlling expenses and minimizing waste in all
areas of housekeeping.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental
budget and financial plans
- Conduct pre-shift meeting and review all information pertinent
to the day's activities
- Assist with inspection of rooms daily (do not schedule an
additional Supervisor unless occupancy is over 90 rooms or with
General Manager's approval -property specific).
- Assist with the review of Housekeeping staff's worked hours for
payroll compilation and submit to accounting on a timely
- Assist with the preparation of employee Schedule according to
the business forecast payroll budget guidelines and productivity
requirements. Submit the Schedule and Wage Progress Report to the
Housekeeping Manager weekly for review.
- Assist with the overall supervision of daily inspection for
- Ensure lobbies guest hallways guest rooms and the back of the
house areas are cleaned to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Assist with deep cleaning projects
- Assist Housekeeping staff during unanticipated rush
- Maintain required pars of all Housekeeping and Laundry supplies
by ordering all needed supplies and amenities on a
- Assist with the completion of monthly and quarterly
Housekeeping inventories on a timely basis.
- Ensure guest privacy and security by correctly following
Aimbridge Hospitality procedures.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Ensure implementation of all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies
and house rules.
- Assist with training and review of all 'House Safety' rules and
procedures with Housekeeping staff.
- Monitor work orders and submit to Engineering department
according to procedures; Follow up on Maintenance Requests to
- Respond to all guest requests situations complaints and
accidents presented to Housekeeping in an attentive courteous and
- Attend monthly all-employee team meetings and any other
functions required by management.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with other managers employees and all other
- Respond to emergency situations using information contained in
M.S.D. sheets. Keep M.S.D. sheets current and easily
- Assist in monitoring Lost and Found' procedures and policies
according to standards.
- Assist with the training of all Housekeeping personnel
according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards using the steps to
effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality
- Ensure that employees are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other
- Use the telephone and computer system for reporting and
verifying room status.
- Properly store secure and issue supplies as needed to meet
- Complete all reports in a timely and efficient manner as
required by management.
- Review Guest Request log daily to ensure that all requests have
been met taking proactive steps to address problems before they
- Ensure completion of regular maintenance and cleaning projects
on a biannual basis.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General
Manager.Doubletree Hotel Los Angeles Norwalk, 6 miles from Knotts
Berry Farm Amusement Park, offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and gym.
Rooms provide 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable and video
games.The spacious guest rooms feature Wi-Fi, seating areas and
desks. They also have coffee makers and ironing facilities.Los
Angeles Norwalk Doubletree Hotel has a bar and on-site restaurant
that serves Italian and American cuisine. A business center and
meeting rooms are available to guests.As the global leader in
third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over
1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top
international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts
and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-173661 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 1311 Sycamore Drive
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Norwalk , Housekeeping Assistant Manager OEM, Executive , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!