Director, Product Management
Company: Datto Inc
Posted on: March 14, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Define and drive the product line strategy and evangelize the
product vision to customers, partners, employees, and
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are
aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of
- Build impactful, personal customer relationships.
- Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.--
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Demonstrate a customer-driven mindset by participating
frequently in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer
feedback and validation.
- Be the voice of your product line.
- Inspire the Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services
teams with your vision, market knowledge, and executional
- Act as a domain and product expert at customer interactions,
both face to face and online.
- Recruit and retain "A" players and inspire your team with
genuine enthusiasm and passion.
- Lead financial planning & analysis on activities such as
investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring
the health of the product line.
- Develop KPIs including north star metric, usage and growth
metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product
performance and success.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and user
experience teams to define and develop best-in-class product
- Equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar
experience in enterprise software, cloud computing, internet
technology, SaaS, or a related field.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead
cross-functional technology teams and broader stakeholders.
- Proven experience bringing enterprise software products
(locally deployed/SaaS/PaaS) to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including at
least three years of experience with a variant of Agile (lean,
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication
- Strong technical skills and business acumen - proven ability to
execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to
go-to-market and business strategies.
Keywords: Datto Inc, Norwalk , Director, Product Management, Executive , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!