Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles County
We're currently hiring educators to work with Inglewood Unified
School District, Green Dot Public Schools, KIPP SoCal Public
Schools, Citizens of the World, Alliance College-Ready Public
Schools, Pasadena Unified School District, San Gabriel Unified
School District and more! Earn up to $210 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you're looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
* You have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in
* You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
* Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to
* You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
* Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
* Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
* Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
* Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
* You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility
to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
* Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day,
half-day, and long-term assignments.
* We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Norwalk , Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300, Education / Teaching , Norwalk, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!